You need to login to submit your document.
Please login before you submit. You can also create an account from the login page.
ABSTRACT PREPATION RULES
- ABSTRACTS SHOULD BE WRITTEN SCIENTIFICALY, INCLUDING AIMS, METHODS, FINDINGS AND RESULTS.
- Abstracts should be prepared in both English and Turkish, one file should be uploaded to the system which contains Turkish abstract in first page and English abstract in second page by local participants. Abstracts should be prepared in only English by foreign participants.
- Abstracts should be maximum one A4 page, not exceeding 200-250 words.
- Margins (left, right, top, bottom) should be 2.5 cm.
- Title of abstract should be 14 pt, centered, bold, and capitalized.
- Text body should be 12 pt with 1.5 line spacing and justified.
- Authors' names are 12 pt, centered, bold and capitalized each word.
- Affiliations and full addresses should be 10 pt, in italics, centered.
- The name of researcher who presents the study should be underlined and specified by adding (*) after the name.
- Key words are 12 pt, bold, in alphabetical order and not exceeding 5.
- If the research is supported by a grant provided by any institution or foundation, statement (*) should be given at the end of abstract.
- Scientific Committee will decide to acceptance of abstracts and presentation type (oral or poster).
- For oral presentation, each speaker will have 10 minutes.
- Posters will presented by using e-poster screen.
- Posters’ format should be jpeg with 300 dpi resolution,
- Posters should fit into a 50 cm wide x 90 cm high area.
- Text body of posters should not be less than 22 pt.
Abstract Preparation guides including writing rules are given in both Turkish and English.
ABSTRACT PREPARATION GUIDE